It's what French cows say. Seriously, go to France. You can't stop them from saying it.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Relationship Advice: LIKE AN AUDITOR

The female/male needs to understand that the relationship starts when considering acceptance of an engagement, and continues throughout association with the partner.
 
 
Steps in Accepting a Boyfriend/Girlfriend
 
 
 
1. Approach by new male/female
 

 
       Mila Kunis/Ryan Gosling... Why not?   
                                                              
 
2.  Obtain ethical clearance from previous partner
 

Ah Charles Manson....What. A. Babe.
 
While I do feel that this would be an extremely awkward conversation, I fully understand WHY IT WOULD HELP.
 
 
3. Evaluate integrity of guardians/family/parole officer

 
Ew.
                                                          
 
Are they batshit crazy? No? Proceed.
 
 
4. Evaluate independence

 
    No. Even though I like her style.
 

5. Assess competence to perform well in relationship


 
  Win!
  

  5. Decide to accept
  
 
 6. Visualize future engagement
 
 
   Bigger. BIGGGERRRRR.
 

7. Evaluate existing boyfriend/girlfriend on an ongoing basis
 
  
  
 
 
 Godspeed. Beware of Enron/HIH types!





I have an exam in two days.

4 comments:

  1. You should write picture books for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those exist. They call them pornography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this exam has a practical application section...then you'll still fail because you're doing this instead, but afterwards you can at least tell your lecturer that you're really freaking funny.

    ReplyDelete