It's what French cows say. Seriously, go to France. You can't stop them from saying it.

Thursday, April 04, 2013

We Need Fashion Lurve: Brian Lichtenberg

I'm sick of all your smarty-pants, witty, semi-intellectual posts. So is the internet. Real blogs have fashion updates.
 
I know Hayley and Kacey will appreciate this designer, I'm not fussed about the persons with dangly male bits.
 
What's better than fashion? Cats.
 
How can you improve anything? By involving cats.
 
Haute Cature.
 
 
 
Why have Céline, when you can have Féline?
 
 
 
Brian Lichtenberg. Man. Genius.
 
 
 
 
Conversely, adding vaginas does not have the same effect.
 
 
 
 
 
This is Toki Nantucket/ What Brian Lichtenberg would look like as a cat. 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi this is Hayley. Amy likes cats. This post is "amazing" and I "enjoyed it immensely"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Courtney. Amy is truly an amazing writer and fashion commentator. Truly an Anna Wintour for our generation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Kacey, it's super hot in Townsville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is Greg. Nice hat, Toki. I wore it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lies. Courtney doesn't know who Anna Wintour is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, who's Anna Wintour. I honestly throught that when reading "my" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE I TRICKED YOUSE ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hayley. No. Tricking people who trust you is NOT tricking them. It is sillyness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Советская Россия никогда не лжет. Honestly. Stalin is an angel.

    ReplyDelete